|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Additional Business||WholesalerService ProviderSupplier|
|Company CEO||Soumitra Kulkarni|
|Registered Address||M-63, M. I. D. C., Nashik,, Nashik- 422010, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||1995|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Export Percentage||upto 20%|
|Size of Premises||600 square meters|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||31090*****|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Infrastructure we have:-
- Land : 600 square meters
- Building – owned 3000 sq. Ft. , Leased 4000 sq. Ft.
- Employee strength of 50 nos.
- MR. Ramesh Shankar Kulkarni: This gentleman is the founder member of this organisation. He worked around 35 years in “Ceat Limited”. Founded this organisation in 1995.
- MRS. Mangala Ramesh Kulkarni: Having experience of more than a decade in administration and banking. Involved herself in organisation since from the establishment of organisation offering a big support to the founder.
- MR. Soumitra Ramesh Kulkarni: An enthusiastic personality working as “C.E.O.” of the organisation since from year 2000.He moved the organisation from annual turnover of 12-15 lakhs to the turnover of 6 crores in last financial year.
Warehousing and Packaging
- Ability to cater the client’s requirements as per their choice within a specified frame of time.
- Rapid development of components & products.
- Focus on continual improvement and cost effectiveness.
- Quick response time to customer needs, wants & desires.
- Quick product turnaround from conceptualisation to launch.
- Capability to handle various batch sizes.
- In-house prototyping facility.
- Extremely cost effective development cycle.
- Tool room facility.
Infrastructure & Team
- First Energy Private Limited.
- Transasia Biomedicals Private Limited.
- Chemito Technologies Limited.
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited.
- Mahalaxmi Engineering.
- Green sol Renewable Power Private Limited.
- Customer Focus
- Constant Learning
By FY 2025, we will become the most recommended service provider in all of Maharashtra.
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Creating a highly engaged workforce
- Contributing abundantly in bringing balance between environment and mankind
- Increasing the variety in the services and products we offer